Medical certificate for driver's license


Driving Körkortsmottagning, a traffic medical doctor's office, offers services of samples and medical certificate for driver's license, to Transport Agency. The reception is in the south of Stockholm, Enskede (Gubbängens Centre). The reception is located near the metro and bus stop, if you have a car there are good free parking facilities just next to the reception.

With us serving licensed physicians specialized in psychiatry, general- and internal medicine, the competence  Transport Agency requires for many license certificates. We offer affordable
license certificates and obviously high quality of our services. It does not matter where you live, we welcome customers from all
 over the Stockholm area and other parts of the country.
If you need samples you can choose our clinic or any of our sampling units around the County of Stockholm and other parts of Sweden. We have worked with license issues since 2012, in close cooperation with Transport Agency. Welcome to contact us to make an appointment,  if you have questions about your case, or if you just want to know more about us and our services.

Application for alcolock

We will help you all the way. If you already have made the application and want to continue with follow-up visit with us, it is great.

Start by applying through this link: apply for alcolock (we can also help you with that). Once you get the forms, read the letter (Villkorsförklaring Del1/Part 1) sign it and send in to Transport Agency.

We recommend two visits for the application - blood samples and urine samples a few days before you see the doctor. You can also choose to book only one visit to provide samples and meet with the doctor on the same day, but do you want to speed up the matter, it is an advantage that the testresults are done when you meet with the doctor, so the certificate can be sent directly.

First visit

Bring your ID and forms from Transport Agency (if you managed to get them). We take blood samples, urine samples and do an eye test, go through your case and give all information that you need. We give out contact information for authorized installers.
Workshops: Haninge, Södertälje, Södermalm Huddinge, Segeltorp, Handen, Hagersten, Kista Järfälla, Täby and other parts of the country.

We recommend Dräger alcohol interlocks. Please visit Drägers website, which provides information on how to make the notification and how the alcolock works and the list of authorized workshops.

Follow-up visits

Conditional period 1 years - blood and urine samples on two occasions during the first 6 months before seeing the doctor again.
A new medical certificate should be sent to Transport Agency within 7 months. In connection with this, you should apply for license authorization to bring back the regular driver's license.

Conditional period 2 years - Urine samples on two occasions during the first 12 months before seeing the doctor again. A new medical certificate should be sent to Transport Agency  within 13 months.

For those with 2 years of conditional period: During the last year, you must submit a medical certificate as well as the majority of samples, prior to the application for driving license. There are usually 4 blood samples and 2 urine samples during a 6-month observation period required for license authorization.

Click here for prices

Welcome to contact us, we will gladly help you!

Medical certificate, alcohol- and drug testing

We will help you get back and retain your license.

There are various reasons why a medical certificate with samplings is required, maybe it's about drunk driving. It may also be requested for drug offenses, LOB or past abuse.  

Application for a driving license
If you have or have had your license revoked longer than one year, you must apply for a new license authorization and submit a medical certificate. You can apply for a driving license when there are six months left. Apply in good time because Transport Agency decides on the samples for at least 6 months before a medical certificate can be issued (up to 12 months). Link with information: application for a driving license

First visit
Bring your papers and identification. We go through your papers, you'll get all the information that you need and we upload your planning with samples and medical appointments. You can choose where you want to leave your samples, with us or at a clinic near your home or your workplace.
Leave samples at our clinic

If you choose to give samples at our place, we offer walk-in between 08.00 och 18:00. Our goal is that you will not have to take time off from work and you choose the time of day. We will send out SMS invitations when it is time.

Leave samples at optional laboratory

If you choose an optional lab, you receive from us a list of sampling units and their addresses and opening hours. We send out SMS invitations when it is time. Only the first and last visit is with us. Click here to see a list of laboratories that we work with, where you can leave your samples.

Click here for prices
Welcome to contact us to start up your case!

Medical certificate relating to higher authority
 (bus, heavy truck or taxi license)

Do you want to get a driving license relating to higher authority - heavy vehicles? Truck (C1, C1E, C, CE), bus (D1, D1E, D, DE) or taxi license. Or it's about time to renew your driving license? Then we can help you with the medical certificate.

Renew your driver's license for higher authority
Transport Agency sends out documents with information to you when it comes time to apply for extension of your higher authority. The license must be renewed every 5 years from age 45. If you are 45 years old and older when your license expires, you will need a medical certificate. Pay the application fee through the payment slip that Transport Agency will send to your home.

Expand your driver's license for more authority or apply for taxi license
Use the e-service application for for heavy vehicles such as buses or lorries, through this link : Application Group II or III.
Use the e-service for applications for taxi licenses through this link: application taxi license

Pay the  application fee through the payment slip that Transport Agency will send to your home.

Make an appointment with us. The medical certificate is digitally, so you dont need to bring any forms. Please bring your glasses / contact lenses (if you use it), for the eye test.

 Welcome to contact us, we will gladly help you!

Price: 900 including VAT. Eye examinations included.

Visiting adress:

Driving Körkortsmottagning
Gubbängsvägen 102, nb
122 45 Enskede

Gubbängens Centre, near Subway and bus, easy to find parking

Phone 08-210910

Monday-Thursday at 08:00 - 17:00
Friday at 09:00 - 14:00

When we do not answer, please leave a message on the answering machine
Or use this contact form:
Online booking
Want to book a time yourself? Click the button and you will be linked to our page on BokaDirekt, where you can choose a day in the calendar. Can not find a suitable time? Please call / email us instead.
Driving Körkortsmottagning, waiting room